Home

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wedding Supplies For Sale

Now that the wedding is all over, I am going to be putting some of my wedding items on here for purchase. Some of the items will include mirrors, votive candles, tulle bows, napkins, place card holders, paper lanterns, hurricane vases, and purple stones that go in the vases as well. I will have pictures available as well.

Most importantly, the wedding was beautiful and a great success. It was a small affair and only about 50 out of the 70 we invited showed up but that's okay. We had plenty of food for everyone and good cake to eat as well.

A few things went wrong, as is to be expected. Our flower girls and their parents did not show up even though they promised to. We ended up being able to return all their dresses and shoes for refunds. All their toys and gift bags that we bought for them were donated to the Christmas toy drive, so that's a good thing.

Work is going great! I really enjoy it and love most of my co-workers. I get steady hours and have no reasons to complain...yet. The peak season has hit and we are very busy but I love it because it makes each shift fly by. Also, my sister is now employed there as well so I've been giving her hints and tips on how to be the most efficient cashier.

Merry Christmas from Kevin and Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment