Home

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Getting Married? Start a Blog...

Hey there!

As if the stress of planning a wedding were not enough, I thought I'd blog about it so that everyone could read about the ups, downs, and WTFs of wedding planning! 


Kevin and I are in our early twenties and have a tight budget so we are finding ways to work around the scary costs of planning our "dream" wedding. With lots of DIY projects, we hope to save some money and still have a beautiful and somewhat unique wedding. 


Future posts will include the planning process step by step, amateur do-it-yourself tutorials that you can probably find anywhere (since everybody steals their ideas from someone), and the moments when things aren't quite going the way we want. 

With only two months and some change left, I've jumped on the bandwagon a little late here as far as blogging is concerned, but I will do my best to create a time line of planning milestones and such so we can have something to look back on long after we've said "I do." 


I am trying my best not to be a bridezilla and I think (I hope) I'm succeeding. I've allowed myself one or two (or ten, if you ask Kevin) moments where I've started hyperventilating and wondering if things will ever turn out just the way we (and by this I mean ME) want them! 

Kevin has been so great in all the planning and is giving his modest, yet helpful, opinion in all the planning and purchasing adventures. I am very lucky to have someone brave enough to go through with a purple wedding and actually proclaim "I like purple!" out loud. 

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment