Home

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Candy for Favor Boxes

Kevin and I finally found a place where we could buy quantities of purple m&m's to put in our favor boxes. In the mall, there is a place called The Sweet Factory, and they have a whole area for colored m&m's. The only bad thing about it is the price. We paid 15 dollars for just a pound of them.

Just a pound! That will probably only fill 20 or 30 of the boxes, if that. Of course we are going to have to go back and get more. I didn't think we would have to spend anywhere near this amount for the candy, but I guess I need to be realistic.


Can you imagine what we would be spending if we bought something as big as the above picture? The lady at the candy store told me she had a woman pay over 90 dollars just for her m&ms to fill her favor boxes. I guess I am a little cheap, or just uneducated when it comes to the price of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment