Home

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mock up Candy Buffet

I did a mock up of what I want our candy buffet to look like last night and I think it is going to be a real success! I think I even found a table that we can bring with us to set it all up with. I am so happy to say that I am not buying any more purple candy! I'm not even going to look anymore. For the last month, every store I've been to I've looked for purple candy and I'm glad to be done! We spent another $18 dollars for another pound of purple m&ms at the Sweet Factory, and $8 for a pound and a half of purple jelly belly beans.

We also went back to Party City and got some dark purple sixlets, and lavender foil wrapped balls of chocolate. It looks like we won't be using the Dum Dum suckers, Smarties, skittles, or tootsie rolls. Oops, sorry I made you buy those honey. But hey, we can give them to the tricker treaters this Halloween!


My best friend and maid of honor will be coming home from Canada in less than a week and we are going to get manicures, her treat. Thank goodness because my new job at Michaels has caused lots of nail breakage. I got my hair cut the other day and now I have bangs, and I really like it. I also made my wedding day hair appointment so I am on a roll! Call me butter, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment