Home

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

Today was a great day! Two of my bridesmaids and I went to the mall and got their shoes for the wedding! Yay! First we went to Payless because that's where I ordered my Unforgettable Moments dyeable heels from. The girls looked at several pairs of silver shoes with and without heels, while I went to ask the lady at the counter if my shoes had come in yet, since it had been over two weeks since we ordered them.
My shoes

The lady said my shoes were not in yet but they were still unloading shippments. Unfortunately, the girls didn't find any shoes they liked at Payless, so we went down to Sear's just to check out other types of shoes. I didn't think we would get the shoes there at all because I don't typically shop at Sear's but this is where the girls ended up getting their shoes from!


Their shoes

They bought the exact same type of shoe in 6 1/2 and 9 1/2. It's silver with a mid heel with a rhinestone emblem on it. I told them they only had to wear them as long as the ceremony and then they could take them off. I had to tell them that I got them purple flip flops to wear so they wouldn't go out of their way to bring other shoes, flip flops, or slippers. I wanted the purple flip flops to be part of their bridesmaid gift, but it's okay.

Oh yeah, did I tell ya what color my shoes were dyed? Lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment