Home

Monday, September 26, 2011

eBay Goodies

Right now eBay is doing free shipping on a bunch of stuff. So, I bought five satin purple hangers for the bridesmaids dresses and my wedding gown. That will look so much better in the pictures rather than just plastic or metal hangers. They were only $6.99 with no shipping costs! They look like this:


I also ordered 10 purple paper lanterns for only $12.99 with no shipping costs! I am so excited about these purple paper lanters that I could just squeal! They will be placed at different lenghts with fishing line above the guest seating tables. We are not allowed to hang them from chandeliers or anything like that, but I will definitely figure out a way to get them hanging from the ceiling. They look like this:



Lastly, I want to say congrats to my friends for getting married this last Saturday. It was a beautiful, carnival themed wedding and so much fun! They had a candy buffet and hot dogs and cotton candy and an awesome cake! I told the bride not to be surprised if I copy some of her ideas for our wedding. Hopefully I can make things look like I actually thought of the ideas myself. Wink!




No comments:

Post a Comment